On Lok PACEpartners draws upon a rich history of expertise and innovation at On Lok in service to the frail elderly.
Forty years ago in San Francisco, On Lok began creating a unique, integrated program combining medical, social, nutritional, rehabilitation, transportation and support services to make it possible for nursing home eligible seniors to continue to live in their own homes. Our success in San Francisco led to the national replication of our program which is now known as PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly).
To launch this replication, On Lok served as the original PACE Technical Assistance Center (TAC), spawning the first generation of PACE programs in the 1980’s. On Lok PACEpartners continues the tradition of innovation and excellence in technical assistance consulting. Our depth of experience with PACE operations sets us apart. We offer comprehensive support and expertise in all areas of PACE development from feasibility and start-up to ongoing clinical and administrative support.
PACEpartners offers a flexible, customized approach to meet the individual needs of your organization. This approach enables us to offer excellent value to our clients, as you utilize only those services that you need. We can work with you during any phase in your PACE development.
- Exploring PACE – helping clients thoroughly understand the PACE model and objectively assess the strategic and financial feasibility of developing PACE for your organization – crucial steps before deciding to go forward with the PACE provider application.
- Pursuing PACE – preparing the PACE provider application, developing the facility, systems and services, obtaining key licenses and launching enrollment.
- Operating PACE– providing technical assistance interventions and support for fully developed and mature programs, such as audit preparation.
- Training – providing a variety of interactive training programs designed to support PACE staff, managers, and teams.
- Administrative Services Organization (ASO) – supporting new and existing PACE organizations with their administrative, or “back office,” functions.
- Strategic Planning and Meeting Facilitation– supporting new and existing organizations to plan and facilitate strategic discussions for leadership teams and departments to reach agency goals.
On Lok PACEpartners’ depth of experience with PACE operations and our customized approach can save you time and money by helping you navigate the decisions regarding PACE development and by offering best practices for PACE operations and administration.
We’re here to help.
- Exploring PACE
- Pursuing PACE
- Operating PACE
- Administrative Services Organization
- Strategic Planning and Meeting Facilitation
Tap in, and efficiently build and operate a successful program.
Wherever you are in the process, wherever you are in the country, On Lok PACEpartners can help you launch and run a successful PACE program.
Let’s get started.