The On Lok PACEpartners team supports their clients with the preparation of the PACE provider application, facility development, policy and procedure and other infrastructure creation, obtaining key licenses and launching enrollment.
Pursuing PACE Services
- CMS PACE provider application development
- Medicare Part D application
- PACE waiver application preparation
- State certification application preparation
- Facility design consultation
- PACE start-up (see Operating PACE)
- SAA readiness review preparation
- CMS systems connectivity
- CMS enrollment training
- HPMS required reporting training
Let’s get started.
Telephone: 415.292.8737 Email: PACEpartners@onlok.org