On Lok PACEpartners offers expertise and comprehensive support in all areas of PACE development, operations and administration (also referred to as “back office” functions).
Attention to Your Organization’s Needs
PACEpartners offers a flexible, customized approach to meet the individual needs of your organization. This approach enables us to offer excellent value to our clients, as you utilize only those services that you need. We can work with you during any phase in your PACE development.
- Exploring PACE – helping clients thoroughly understand the PACE model and objectively assess the strategic and financial feasibility of developing PACE for your organization – crucial steps before deciding to go forward with the PACE provider application.
- Pursuing PACE – preparing the PACE provider application, developing the facility, systems and services, obtaining key licenses and launching enrollment.
- Operating PACE – providing technical assistance interventions and support for fully developed and mature programs, such as audit preparation.
- Training – providing dynamic skill development opportunities designed to support PACE staff, managers, facilitators and teams.
- Strategic Planning and Meeting Facilitation – support for new and existing organizations in planning and facilitating strategic discussions for leadership teams and departments to reach agency goals.
- Administrative Services – supporting new and existing PACE programs with claims processing and other administrative functions.
On Lok PACEpartners’ depth of experience with PACE operations and customized approach can save you time and money by helping you navigate the decisions regarding PACE development and offering best practices for PACE operations and administration.
We’re here to help.
Wherever you are in the process, wherever you are in the world,
On Lok PACEpartners can help you launch and run a successful PACE program.
Let’s get started.
855.875.7223 (toll free) PACEpartners@onlok.org